PRG are working in partnership with a leading Hertfordshire based Electrical Contractor looking to appoint a talented fully qualified Electrician to be based from their Head Office in Hemel Hempstead.
The company has been trading for over 15 years and has built a fantastic reputation in Hertfordshire and nationwide for their Electrical, Fire and Lighting Services provided mostly toward the Commercial, Industrial and Domestic sectors.
The firm are an well-established BAFE Registered and NIC EIC Approved Electrical Contractor with over 15 years’ experience in supporting businesses across the UK, whilst offering local electrical services on behalf of landlords and private households throughout London and Home Counties.
The company are looking to appoint a fully qualified and experienced Electrician full time on a permanent basis working within their Domestic Installation team which covers Hertfordshire, London and South East.
From time to time you will also be involved with commercial and industrial installs and will have a varied workload which is set to keep you challenged.
You will be an integral member of the firms Domestic installation team. Typically you will be called to flats, houses, pubs and hotels. The company work with high end clientelle and will be frequently visiting some of Londons most exclusive residential neighbourhoods.
The company offers an extensive benefits package (which includes pension, life insurance, private healtchare) continuous career progression in a relaxed professional environment.
Responsibilities will include and not limit too:
- Carry out electrical installation, testing and inspection work across London, Hertfordshire and Home Countines
- Must be fully qualified with all qualifications, tickets and passes valid and in date.
- Must have 2391 (or equivalent) testing and inspection certificate
- JIB Card
- You will be primarily based from our client’s office in Hemel Hempstead but travelling to sites will be required.
- Full UK Driving Licence
What is included:
- A brand-new company van, fully stocked with all the tools for you to carry out your duties
- Fuel Card
- Expenses account
Applicants are encouraged to apply online today or call our office to discuss the role. Your recruitment contact is Mike Fernandez.