Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
PRG are working in partnership with a leading Hertfordshire based Electrical Engineering Contractor looking to appoint a talented fully qualified Electricians to be permanently based from their Head Office in Hemel Hempstead.
Our client offers an extensive benefits package, continuous career progression in a relaxed professional environment.
The company has been trading for over 15 years and has built an enviable reputation in Hertfordshire and nationwide for their Electrical, Fire and Lighting Services provided mostly toward the Commercial, Industrial and Domestic sectors.
The firm are an well-established BAFE Registered and NIC EIC Approved Electrical Contractor with over 15 years’ experience in supporting businesses across the UK, whilst offering local electrical services on behalf of landlords and private households throughout London and Home Counties.
The company are looking to appoint an experienced Electricians full time on a permanent basis.
Responsibilities will include and not limit too:
- Confident in a Electrical Supervisory role
- Carry out electrical installation work across Hertfordshire, South East and (Nationwide - subject to project requirements)
- Applicants would need to be happy working away from home one week a month (rotantale) as and when required. Please note client will pay for expenses and will not have you working away on extended periods of time.
- Must be fully qualified with all qualifications, tickets and passes valid and in date.
- Must have 2391 (or equivalent) testing and inspection certificate
- JIB Gold Card essential.
- You will be primarily based from our client’s office in Hemel Hempstead but travelling to sites will be required. On occasion overnight stay will be required, fully expensed by the employer.
- Full UK Driving Licence
What is included:
- A brand-new company van, fully stocked with all the tools for you to carry out your duties
- Overtime time and half, doubles on Sunday, time and half light work etc
- Fuel Card
- Expenses account
Applicants are encouraged to apply online today or call our office to discuss the role. Your recruitment contact is Alex Fernandez.