Associate Mechanical Engineer (Building Services)
Here is why you will love this job.
A national, privately-owned medium sized building services consultancy with offices located in key, strategic locations across the UK.
The London Building Services team is small enough to guarantee progression, big enough to pack a punch that can compete against the top 5 engineering consultants in the rush to secure the most innovative, technically challenging projects.
Off the back of continuous project wins from new and existing clients; a regular flow of projects is constantly coming through their doors with values up to £500m. Typically these range across the Commercial, Ultra Prime Resi and Hotel sectors.
Due to a recent internal promotion, the consultancy is looking to recruit an Associate Mechanical Engineer who has proven technical aptitude and experienced in leading multi-disciplined projects. The career progression in this role is fantastic. You will be working closely alongside the Mechanical Director helping build, establish and nurture the project team allowing you to professionally develop your skills to becoming the best you can possibly be.
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of 9 years’ UK experience within a UK Building Services Consultancy
- Degree Educated in Building Services or Mechancial Engineering (or equivalent)
- Chartered Engineer (CEng) or currently working towards Chartership
- Existing experience working across the Residential, Commercial, Hotel sectors
- Able to comfortably lead medium-large engineering projects with further responsibilities
including but not limited to managing junior engineers, deadlines and project management tasks
- Represent the company at client and design team meetings
- Have a high level of technical competency
- Highly ambitious and driven individual keen to progress within a company that is growing
- This role would be ideal for Engineers that are currently working within a large consultancy environment, or those of you that are seeking the next step within your career into a position that will allow you to have more exposure and involvement in delivering projects.
It is an exciting time to join this business as there will be plenty of opportunity for you to be given the chance to advance in your career.
To find out more information about this role, applicants are encouraged to apply online. Alternatively, please contact Nic Antoniou at PRG |Perpetual Recruitment Group to discuss the role further.