PRG are working in partnership with a leading Hertfordshire based Electrical Engineering Contractor looking to appoint a talented fully qualified Commercial Electricians to be permanently based from their Head Office in Hemel Hempstead.
Our client offers an extensive benefits package, continuous career progression in a relaxed professional environment.
The company has been trading for over 15 years and has built an enviable reputation in Hertfordshire and nationwide for their Electrical, Fire and Lighting Services provided mostly toward the Commercial, Industrial and Domestic sectors.
The company are looking to appoint a fully qualified and experienced Electrician full time on a permanent basis working within their Commercial Installation team that covers London, South East and National installation projects.
From time to time you will also be involved with commercial and industrial installs and will have a varied workload which is set to keep you challenged.
The firm are an well-established BAFE Registered and NIC EIC Approved Electrical Contractor with over 15 years’ experience in supporting businesses across the UK, whilst offering local electrical services on behalf of landlords and private households throughout London and Home Counties.
The company are looking to appoint an experienced Commercial Electricians full time on a permanent basis.
Responsibilities will include and not limit too:
- Carry out electrical installation work across Hertfordshire, South East and (Nationwide - subject to project requirements)
- Must be fully qualified with all qualifications, tickets and passes valid and in date.
- Must have 2391 (or equivalent) testing and inspection certificate
- JIB Gold Card essential.
- You will be primarily based from our client’s office in Hemel Hempstead but travelling to sites will be required. On occasion overnight stay will be required, fully expensed by the employer.
- Full UK Driving Licence
What is included:
- A brand-new company van, fully stocked with all the tools for you to carry out your duties
- Fuel Card
- Expenses account
- Please note: Due to the nature of this role, on the odd occasion it is expected that you will be working away from home. The company operate working away on a shift rotation. The minimum you could spend working away is 1 week each month, fully expensed.
The company look after their Electricians when working away. You will be housed in a comfortable AirBNB and will be provided with meal and travel allowances.
Applicants are encouraged to apply online today or call our office to discuss the role. Your recruitment contact is Alex Fernandez.